Sunday, December 21, 2014

You need to know something

    I have mentioned Brian Foley a time or two. This is the type of People Richard Pattison hangs with. Brian showed up in Austin with some Black Fella one day. He tells Me They escaped from the San Antonio mental hospital. He was arrested for taking a pee on the court house I believe He said. A Cop beat Him up He told Me too. He had in His hand a .357 Mag. and was going to go back and kill Him He said. What I told Him was that the Cop had no right to beat Him and in return that He also had no right to take a Life over it. He understood and gave Me the gun. It was'nt long after that He was photoghraphed  in a tree on Campus at U.T., He was naked. I really do believe that this Character fakes most of His antics Myself, and I also feel He really is'nt stable. Richard just laughs about it Himself. And yet these People are allowed to Live a free Life. This Pattison Kid has two faces, I Myself don't like either one of Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment