Monday, December 1, 2014

No joking matter

   I want to explain My anger of recent years. I am working with a piece of F.R.P. paneling and struggling with it. The cuss words I was using would curl the ears of some. Some Kid in the other room thought it funny that I was so pissed about it, My words were, ' If You're laughing at Me I'll knock You plumb the Fuck out!', there was no reply. It was purely unprofessional on My part and uncalled for too. Even Richard Pattison and Bill Rowley know Me better then that. I was a Kid that was walked all over with a soft attitude towards it, many of You out there would have been in a lot of fights if treated the way I was in Life, Me? I let it roll off My back like a Coward does. The difference being is I knew I would hurt People bad and stayed away from it. As I say I sent the first Kid I fought to the Hospital with a crushed nose. It's easy to prove too, Ray Joe Lewis went to the Stanton California Hospital in 1962, or '63 with a messed up nose. I still try to walk away, but dammit when Kids piss Me off I lose it. I hate it later too.

No comments:

Post a Comment