Wednesday, December 24, 2014

a many future

   I just had to leave the title for Giggles and Shit's, I had no glasses on. Which in the reality of My mind is a saying I have made up, " Giggle's' and Shit's", in reverse of the latter being Giggle's of course., and leaving the extra comma, for yes I am a creative Child, As You have figured. Another one I mentioned is 'Paybacks are a Bitch.', deriving from "Paybacks are a Mother Fucker.". I cleaned it up for Sheila. I tell lies to get out of a ticket, but dammit, My jaw dropped when I saw My first Love. Kelly McGill saying for a fact that I was less then twenty years old at the Time. That was '79. Before I was twenty one I was a known as a mess. Most Parent's would kill knowing this about They're Children, Mine? I wonder. Riverton Wyoming where this all started is less than 11,000 in population, close knit.

No comments:

Post a Comment