Saturday, December 6, 2014

Help has to be out there

   I can understand that People would think this is a farce but I am a real Person. I feel hopeless at times seeing nothing being done. I am serious when I say that I walked into the U.S. Marshals office in Cheyenne Wyoming. The Man I talked to when entering sent Me to the U.S. Attorneys office. All I accomplished was pretty much the same as I am doing here, I filled out a paper They gave Me but not the way a normal Person would. I wrote on the back how I was writing this stuff and They needed to look at it. My reason being is that I really am an emotionally destroyed Life. I am not just saying so either. I know Myself well, I would break down in front of Them. What I am saying is I cry very easy. I understand it says I am messed up, but that is what I have been saying all along. All I want in Life is a chance. I have had a few before but I was worse then I am at the present. In the nineties I was so lost I still wonder how I survived. I had My shirt tied My neck while in Jail but could'nt finish the job, I put away My .44 Mag. because I was seriously tempted, I hurt so bad in 2001 I grabbed My Buck knife and came close to cutting My own throat, and once I drove through the thick fog like a crazy Man hoping to end My Life in a wreck. Today I look back and see how My Life was and it is scary. My words when I awake each day, and I mean daily, are I hate this Life. Again I never asked for any acid back in the eighties, but it sure as Hell was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment