Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Obama?

   I really am puzzled at how this President carries out His orders. From following People in the World on Facebook I am awaken to the fact that the 28th Amendment exists, I have to look it up Myself. But first I wanted to raise a little cane here. We all know He and His fellow Politicians were paid today, of course. But what about the working class in the Government, Knutts. What bothers Me is that Churches are exempt from this Obama care, Why? If one pays They all pay I say. What's going to happen is that Churches will be flooded with new Members to avoid this health care problem. The joke of the day is that We all should join the Muslims, Who are They going to kill after that? I know this is wrong to talk like I about this, in the first place it is irresponsible and immature, but I have to say something, this Obama is leading Us into a War on American soil. I have said enough, I have to walk away from it here. God bless the U.S.A., and Lord watch over Us for We are Fools, Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment