Sunday, July 22, 2012

1805 Pageviews?

   I must be doing something right to have People even reading this crud. A normal blog would sound like this I imagine, Me and My Dad went up to the mountains to go fishing today. I brought the only one back, We both had one get away. Then We stopped in Dubois and I bought Him lunch. Yes that is what happened today, but it won't bring these Characters down. "Unlucky at love.", Yep, that's Me. Hell I'm unlucky at everything, but love? My first Girlfriend did'nt even know that She was. I hung around with this Kid in the third grade that had a Girlfriend. I hung around with Them and Her friend. I thought She was Mine. The next school year He up and moves. Me? I fell right in beside Patty Waters, until Her brother Kelly told Me to leave Her alone. My first heartbreak. In junior High I had a young Lady that kept looking at Me, I feel it was Her name that scared Me off, Fleckenstein. Janice if You are reading this I say with all honesty that I had no idea that You were so pretty. I looked at an old yearbook years later and kicked Myself. The first Girl I took out was stolen by Troy Herrera. I said something stupid to the next Gal. And Laura Chiles came next. Then Sheila. I was starting to get the hang of meeting Women until a very dark night, this is seriously close to thrity years ago exactly, I met Nancy in the Dallas nightclub in Austin Texas near the end of August 1982. There is not a morning that I awaken that I do not think of Her either. So maybe You can see, if not understand, My dilema in life. I have a real problem with the opposite sex due to Nancy. Plus My old Pals tried to destroy My life so bad that I would not be able to function as a normal Human Being, and Yes, They almost succeeded. I leave You with this, let justice work for the poor Person I am, and not for the rich and powerful. Sincerely, Kelly McGill

No comments:

Post a Comment