Saturday, July 14, 2012

Hey!

   Thou shalt not Molest! Thou shalt not Rape, Thou shalt not be a Drunkard! Touh shalt respect those less fortunate than Thyself, Thou shalt listen to the wise, Thou shalt not indulge into the usage of drugs, that is not a completion of what I have written and sent to a church. I was living in Santa Monica  and listening to Pastor Robert at Loveland churh, when I said, '"Lord, guide My hand.", I wrote down these words People. I am not what You would call a religious fanatic, but I know He's there. I won't say I crawled to the top of a mountain or such, I just asked the lord to guide My hand. Anybody want to argue with what it is I say here? I still have the original copy, it still is not proof though. Hey, I just want to see the right things done in this World. I say if Sandusky was innocent He should hang, but how many years later was He charged? This is not such a drastic case as molestation, but I live with a destroyed life due to Thier greed. Hang 'em! That is My opinion. Before I kill Someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment