Friday, July 6, 2012

Here I am again

   As I told You from the beginning, this is not a game. I am not totally insane, but crazy enough to tell My life story. Heck, if I were to mention it to the right People They'd more than likely put Me away. And I am the innocent one here. I have but one clear choice in My life, as I mentioned before it is near impossible for Me find a new love, I don't feel as if I am worthy, I have to take these Boys down. If I could just get Someone to do so I would sue the crap out of Them if nothing else. Man, I can't even get People to send Me a fricking dollar. Even in the streets, when I saw Someone in worse shape then Myself I'd give 'em a buck. I aint asking You for anything now, People would think I was attempting a scam if I kept that up. It's just that I really am to the point in My life that I just want to give up life. If You were to break the heart of a Woman in love with You You would understand exactly what it is that I feel daily, pain. Doing that to Nancy, in itself, is all the proof I need to show just how slow a Kid I am. And hey, if a Person is a little slow, in actuality They are retarded. I have to say here that I in no way enjoy what I am doing here, Who in the Hell wants to tell People that They are known as a Dumbass? I'll be speaking of this later, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment