Friday, July 27, 2012

Here We go again

   To start with I have to go back to the very first blog. I stated that I am not insane and that this is not a game. I will admit that I have been close to insanity. I understand that makes no sense to those of You that have never been there, but My life has changed dramatically in the past years. I told You how I was in Dallas, I would get so mad at a passing car doing something wrong that I would try My damdest to fight with Them. That in reality is not the normal Me. I was bullied as I have said before, the Kids really wanted to try Me but I would walk away from it. What turned Me around was when I moved back to Wyoming around seven years ago, I was "Mad at the World" still, but being here calmed Me down a bit. I still have an anger issue, but nothing like in the past. If Anybody should be angry it is this Person right here typing, with all of the crap thats happened to Me who on this Planet could blame Me? I'll be the first one to admit to anything I might have done in My life, if You can't tell by now. If You knew how My mind really works now You too would hate these People Folks, I seriously cannot concentrate at work, I have a problem remembering the words to My songs, and I can't get it out of My mind what these Assholes did to My life. Who would beleive that I was offered a good life just for being a nice Kid? But it happened. I hope and pray everyday that this works and I take Them down for what They did to Me, I say again, I never asked for any stinking acid. In the first place, I sure as Hell would not have said give Me enough acid to screw My life up, and then hand Me the Playboy so I can be blown away. Thanks for spending the time to read this. I feel I may have a real chance if only I don't give up on life first. Sincerely, Kelly McGill

No comments:

Post a Comment