Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Almost a Winner

   Man, when I look at what actually happened just due to the fact that I walked into a party I am amazed. I was offered a life I believe. As I said before I was so high before I was even given that Playboy that I did'nt even want to read about Myself. I know in My heart that I was being offered a new life. But My Pals had other ideas. I want to say right here that if anyone of them are reading this, that They really should become honest Men. I would'nt doubt it a bit if Thier actually calling Themselves Grownups now. Well Ya can't be a liar and a Scoundrel and still call Yourself an Adult in the eyes of the real wise People. I feel, as I have stated before, that this writing is for not. But it does help a soul to let it out. As the saying goes, "Don't hold it inside, it will eat You alive.". I lie to You not when I speak of My existance on a planet known as Earth, I have never had a nice life, and when I was given the chance to live a good life, I was brutally and viciously set up with enough drugs to set My mind spinning. I know People are saying, "They did'nt force Him to do the acid.", no but They did have enough on hand to alter the way My mind actually works. And that My Friends is what makes Me so angry that I want to take Them down. As I have said before, I cannot kill these People. But at the same time I must say that I am very capable of it due to the fact that I would lose it on these People. God help Us all if these are the kind of People that recieve the support of the World. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment