Sunday, July 29, 2012

What to do next?

   The title says it all. Man what does a Guy have to do to bring these animals down. I play no games with Peoples lifes, and yet I am being played with. I state facts and nothing else. I do have to retract from a page a long time back, that's how I have to be, I said I used to pass gas to piss Jon Pierson off I believe, no that would be John Lucas. Now that's one hell of a thing to say, but it's the truth. My nickname was Smilin' Smelly, due to the fact that I had a grin after words. Well I guess I aint the nicest Person to do so, but I never harmed Anybody without just cause, and I sure as Hell never fried Somebodys brain for Them. Look People I say the truth when I say I walked into a party at the Marriot hotel on 290 in Austin Texas in 1980, soon afterwards I was presented a copy of Playboy with the headlines, "Stoned Hippy carries along hallucenagens.", I never went seeking the acid I took on the night of that party, nor did I ask for any when I was handed the Playboy, but I sure in the Hell was given it. I know what They're saying, that I bought it Myself, yes I did. The way it was offered to Me was in a way that They would look innocent, "Kelly, Ya wanta buy some acid?". When a Kid is'nt to bright to begin with, and has issues with peer pressure, He is apt to accept His friends when They do such a thing. Remember, They gave Me fourway windowpane, a black molly, and offered Me ether, Anybody would have screwed Thier life up that night. As I recall Kevin Childers and Scott Carrol were tripping to, I never caught on to the fact that They did'nt do as much as Me. I never even questiond why. You cannot tell Me that Richard Pattison and Bill Rowley were'nt contacted before I was given said acid, as soon as They showed up in Texas They started acting tough towards Me too, I say with conviction that the whole thing was Thier plan, Bill even said that Richard wanted Me in the band. You know I feel I am spinning My wheels here Folks, I don't have a prayer in Hell in finding justice. Stolen property is what I would have Them arrested for if I could prove it, that being the only thing I believe is possible to press charges on Them for. If You could get Hugh Hefner to talk You would have the proof, Thier names were'nt even know to the People that sent the Playboy. Good God this sounds made up does'nt it? Put Me to the test, Give Me a lie detector test, I will demand it. Again, Kids out there that are curious about drugs, don't screw Your life up. Look at how many People are in prison, or on the streets because of them, and then ask Yourselves if it's worth it. Be real about it, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment