Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Damn!

  I really oughta quit blogging after a few beers, what I said last night was out of hand. Really, all I want here is justice for the crime these People committed against Me. If I happen to enlighten lives along the way, so much the better. Look, I am seriously a victim, I cannot say enough about how angered I am by all of this. Anger? I have had some real issues too. People around Dallas Texas might remember Me. I was so mad at the World, some S.O.B. would do something wrong on the highway and I would catch up to Him (never a Woman) and literally yell at them trying to get them to fight, true story. As I have stated, I was the one that would walk away from a fight. Ask anyone I grew up with. Now? I do refrain. What You have here is a Person that hates Children Folks. Since I was a small Child I could see the difference between Grown Adults and Kids, really. I was the one that stood back and watched, and listened. I learned things like, "That's Girlish.", or, "Can't You tell? The Boy's love struck.". Hey, I care , but I want to give up on the whole thing, really. I have followers? That in itself to Me is astonishing. Wow! To those that do believe in what I am about, take 'em down, please. Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment