Monday, July 2, 2012

Post aqiu

 Hey Man! You Folks are looking at a real war My Freind. Tonite, I was sitting in Ralphs, a local bar, and the locals, Indians, were in there. I was carrying on a converstaion with one when a Friend of sorts behind Me started mocking what We were saying. My words straight out were, " I'm about to fight a Friend here.", or something to that affect, My last plan was to back down. Hey, My Dad told Me recently that My Greatgrandfather was a horse thief, We were around during the civil war as a Captian, We've been there and done that. My theory is that Custer had killed Black Kettles People and the Souix said, "Give Us Custer, Or all out war My Friend!". How many troops were displaced? Reality in the eyes of the enemy. Who knows how much in the hell the Government says is the truth. I can at least say that in other countries I would be brought to a firing sqaud for even mentioning such a thing, Holy Crap! This aint such a bad land to live in after all! Kelly. Oh Yea, Fuck Hugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment