Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A half inch off?

   I blogged about messing up at work, I even mentioned being unable to read My tape right. Well I got one for Ya. We just finished sheetrocking a garage I framed, You will not believe how many mindfarts I had on this one wall. First off, I forgot to lay it out for the exterior plywood to break. Then I put the header too high. To continue, I made a total of seven different mistakes in framing that one ten foot wall. Then We went to sheetrock it yesterday, I laid out the door cutout from the wrong end right off the bat. Jesus F-in' Christ, I made ten mistakes total People on one wall. That is known as pathetic in a Carpenters World. But Hey, that is what it has been like for Me for over thirty years now, no concentration what so ever. I sincerely want to just give up trying Folks, but refuse to give in to temptation. As I have said before, I really don't want to cry about how My life has been, I just want thease Assholes put where They belong for doing what They did to My slow life. Can You blame a Guy for trying? In realitiy, the only thing I have going for Me is that even at the age of fifty two, I can still bust My ass. In the name of the heavens above, Lord bring these Fellas to justice, Amen. Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment