Thursday, July 5, 2012

Hopeless.

   Ya, I am a lost cause it seems. Man My best freind Bill Rowley sided with His Pal Richard Pattison and tried to totally destroy My life. And now here I am doing My damndest to bring Them down. I mean it when I say it took Me thirty goddamn years to understand what the hell They did to Me. I never would have figured it out either if it were'nt for Them messing with My life the way They do. "Richard Pattison, Killeen Texas!", hell Man, I was living in Killeen at that very moment, right down the street from the Eagle mart on Florence Rd. I can prove through school records that I went to high school with this Prick too. You People do not realize the frustration involved, when You see these Guys living it up while I suffer? Anger due to the point that I want to find this Asshole Pattison and break His body slowly. Starting with a knee or shin so He can't run and hide. I let Everybody know exactly where I was in Santa Monica for the purpose of wanting Richard to try to confront Me. Richard if You're reading this, Boy You aint got the guts to come and see Me. Hey Mother Fucker, I am in Riverton Wyoming for a reason Pal. You will very lucky to get away from Me with Your miserable life Son. You are what is know as a peice of Shit, come find Me Punk. Sincerely, Kelly John McGill

No comments:

Post a Comment