Tuesday, June 11, 2013

BORING!!!

   Ya this is a boring as it gets, but what can a Guy do? Commit murder? I really don't want to end My own life, which is what I know I would do if I were to kill one of these Sleezeballs. I have options in life, an Inventor I know I would be good at. I have come up with things I feel would work. Like the one I went to Invent Help with. I think I can make a generator that is self propelled. By using forced water turning a turbine with a gear box attached to speed up the drive going into the generator. I call it the "Watt-r-ator.". It would cost Me over seven thousand dollars just for Them to help Me. I one upped that one too, use air to blow the turbine, it's lighter and all You need is a blower, less weight involved. This is My proof to My idea, if You can prove the idea was Yours You can take a patent away from Someone that screwed You over, the patent office tells You this when You send for information. I know My paint idea will work, I won't elaborate on it, it is made for the working class. Hell, I'd get ripped off again Ya know, just joking. Anywho, Ya'll have a great day will Ya? Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment