Monday, June 17, 2013

Sick of this shit !

   Yea I am sick of it, but again what can I do? I got a few things to say today, like, "Phony Son of a Bitch.", that is one saying I refuse to say, it's immature Folks, and it really doesn't sound all that bright either. "I don't claim to be something I'm not.", is more to My taste. You know, People in America actually think Their Grown Adults while the whole time Their just small Children. Not all of Them though, I see a few around now and then that have the Grown feelings. I happened to sit next to a Man the other morning at the Trailhead here in town, He spilled His water on Me and then said, "95 and still a Kid.", He sure as Hell didn't feel like a Snot Nosed Kid. It really irritates the Hell out of Me when some Kid quite a few years younger than Myself tells Me He's a Man, "Stop lying to Yourself.", might help Them out a bit, but I doubt it. Wet behind the ears still is what They are to Me. I don't mean to insult Your intelligence here by telling You such a thing, I just hope it gets the point across to a handful of those that have yet to open Their minds to the real Grown Men and Women. "It takes years to become Grown.", may just push the right buttons for Someone that needs to hear it. We have a whole bunch of spoiled Brats here that need a quick changing , and that is a fact. It's sad to see a War going on, I don't think most of Us realize how close We are to all out War in America. People are emptying shelves of ammunition daily, it is even tough to find twenty two shells I hear. Wake up People, there are infiltrators in this Country that will not just go away. I have heard that Wars start due to People talking about it, after a while You're killing People. I this in order to make some of You out there understand what is actually going on here in the grand old U.S.A., They are not just saying that You will not take Their guns away. Obama? You know I have met Mexican pot runners that spoke such perfect English it was obvious, Hell I can sound Russian if I wanted to. He seems anti American in My view. But Hey I'm just some dopey Kid Myself, what the heck do I know? C-Ya in the funny papers aye, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment