Thursday, June 20, 2013

Whatever.

   Whatever is more'n likely what most Youngsters say when They hear about this Fool spilling His gutts in order to get help. I hear We're being monitored on the internet, well I figured such. But still I rant and rave and nothing gets done. Richard Pattison messed His mind up...He's cool. That Fucker is more then likely paying some Punk ass Politician off to keep this out of the courts. Well at least I do have People reading this crap, I push on I say to those. "That's all part of growing up.", "Don't smile when You say that.", "You call Yourself a Man?", and My own, I wasn't Man enough to hold Her in My arms. Hey Nancy is a real Person, right after I met Her and She shocked the piss out a this Child standing in front of Her I remembered another one, "The kind of Person You feel like You've known all of your life.", no shit I felt that. Again with the Playboy I say, forgive the rambling onto different subjects, I write what I think needs to be said, I have said before that it sounds made up, right "Everything You read on the internet is true.", and that is a good looking Woman in that commercial too, great Actress I see, where's Her role in a comedy somewhere, if I were a Producer I'd be lookin' that gal up She's a Star, but back to the Playboy, I cannot persist enough on it being a real item in My life. I sit here and say this and check Myself it is so unusual, a Fella has to keep an eye on Himself. If I would have known that when it all started I know I would have chosen another path in life, I was a pretty slow Kid if Ya aint caught that by now, hell I jumped on top of Sheila Ya know. Speaking of Sheila, I said before I would go to Her Brothers memorial here in town, but I could  not go last night. They are trying to raise some $52,000. for a memorial. It will reflect more on all fallen Soldiers Kevin being the main reason for it. I have been paying $100. a week on My truck so moneys real tight, I couldn't afford the $25. to go really. Plus I figure it may be inappropriate if She was there, last time I saw Her She had love in Her eyes, I did the same thing I did the first time I saw Her too, I ignored Her. I saw a little Girl and refused to be a part of it all, what a dipshit. I hurt like Hell for that Kid. I play no game when I say to You young Folks, DO NOT LET YOUR CHILDREN GET HIT IN THE GODDAMN HEAD AS AN INFANT,,,IT WILL FUCK THEM UP FOR LIFE....I AM A VERY SLOW PERSON ADN MY FREINDS TOOK ANVANTAGE OF THIS AND MADE ME A NEAR VEGATABLE IN REALITY. Good night to You, and so long, Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment