Sunday, June 9, 2013

Unfucking lucky

   I really have to say that I am the unluckiest Bastard on the face of the Earth. I was offered a life by Hugh Hefner(I guess, I never read it, I only saw My name in there while flipping through it),Nancy fell in love with Me, a Gal with the most beautiful face tries to get to know Me and I am a pretty good song writer too. That My Friends is exactly how My life has been, the bad thing is that My so-called Friends tried to destroy My brain when Hefner contacted Me, Nancy shocked Me so bad I broke Her heart, that Gal that snuck up behind Me pissed Me off, and I really can't sing all that well. Famous is what I have become, only I don't receive the wealth My Friends found due to My bumbling arse. Here I want to change the subject to America today. We are allowing these Muslims to actually tell Us that They want to kill Us yet We just sit back and watch, and Our President is a Muslim? An outrage! And I can be arrested for even saying what I am sayin here? Bullshit!!! We sat back and let these People try to drag Us into a fight since They attacked Our Marines in Beruit, Myself I am not a violent Person, or I would have slit Bill Rowleys throat, but I say it is time We carried the fight to these People that want to kill Us. If They think We will not stand up and do so They are sadly mistaken. Enough is enough, and that goes for Richard Pattison Fucking with My life. Yes I want to commt murder, and yes I probably will if nothing gets done about these People. The sad part is that They will go unpunished and I will lose again. You know They always seem to find something like this after the Person that was talking went through with what He was talking about and killed people. I am not the one to walk into a place and start shooting, I am the kind that will take the Moron with the gun down, Amen. Unfucking Lucky? Ask Yourselves. Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment