Thursday, June 27, 2013

What the Fuck Chuck?

   Alright! Let's get ready to Rock!..........Well? Go ahead, I know You got it in Ya. In reality I feel it irresponsible to publish music like 2112 from Rush. An impressionable Kid and Hard Drugs mixed in with songs that tell You, "We've taken care of everything, the words You hear the songs You sing, a Victim of this Brotherhood of Man.", is definitely suggestive. People come in many forms, as You know, and when People see a Dummy They tend to Bully Them, or it might just be Me and Nobody else, I really wouldn't know, I just know what My life has consisted of. It's amazing when I look at it, HOLY SHIT! I can say about many areas lingering in My past, shivers? I can truly almost feel them now. You know what I think is bogus? A Woman says She once said something racial and They fire Her? Hell if that's what it takes to get the attention of Our Law is to call Obama a Nigger? Well so be it. Hell, I heard the election was Nigger rigged anyhow, these Gufy Fucks do what ever They want any ways. I might be Stupid, but I aint Dumb. Dammit all to Hell anywho. Bah! What a Loser! I sure wish I could change that, I'd love to be able to afford to Golf a lot, both Disk (Frisbee) and Ball Golf. I'll give You a real tip on Golfing Folks, take lessons. No Bull Corn either. Noal Moon played the Senior tour, I took three lessons from Him in Lodi California. David Ledbetter will get Ya lined out pretty close with His book too. So keep it in the Fairway, and putt straight, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment