Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Kinda Blahzay huh?

   Well today I just want to recap. I was a Dumb Kid. I was befriended by some Crooks named Bill Rowley and Richard Pattison. These Boys set Me up with Drugs and Rock & Roll. I wandered around Austin Texas for a spell before I decided to crash a party at the Marriott hotel. A week later I was contacted about that party, via My own Playboy. On both evenings, the night of the party and being contacted, I was basted on L.S.D. without any knowledge that these Acid trips were actually setup for Me. I really thought I was bound to be a Rock Star after all of this crap. I met and broke the heart of a young Woman in Austin, this left Me devastated beyond what regular minds can comprehend. I have witnessed where I am being messed with on Television. I have went out of My way to find justice, with no prevail. And I write this silly ass shit about the whole mess. I think that covers quite a bit for You. Wow! It's hard to believe that I'm still trying. When I first got the idea to write My life story I felt so sure I would succeed, I knew it would work. That was in 2002, I tried everything I could think of too. I went to Santa Monica California and went to the Playboy west studios to find Someone to talk to, no luck there. Literary Agents were no help either. I guess I'm just destined to be a lonely loser I see. That should say it all, C-Ya 'round, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment