Saturday, June 8, 2013

Saturday

   Well I aint gonna be as bad as Yesterday. If You can't tell I'm just a bit pissed off here, that should be easy to see from Your view I am sure. What's it like to be a complete Moron? It sucks, You hurt constantly inside, and a rage boils up when You realize You were made into what it is You are today, a lost Soul wandering the face of the Earth wishing He could back up time and do it all over again. I for a fact am one of those that would live it in another way if possible. I don't live in a fantasy World where I believe I can erase time, I am destined to live with the misery created by living My life. I do understand that I can change My life, I have begun by becoming a sober Being, four months and counting, I still want a beer but know in My heart that I am finished forever with the junk. It's just like hard drugs, I haven't touched any of that crap for so long I'm not really sure how many years it has been now. Even though, I'm cleaning My life up I still have a very serious brain issue. I can find quite a few Carpenters in America that I know in which will verify what I am saying about My ability to screw up the easiest things, even when I might have done the exact job before. With that said I bid You a good night, stay off the drugs Folks, there no good at all, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment