Saturday, June 29, 2013

300 Tweets

   Three hundred Tweets? Get a life aye? This Guy aint got nothin' better to do with His time? Nah, I aint. A born Loser to start with. All I can do is complain I guess, seein' as how Nobody is going to help Me out. Well next month is the class reunion, if Bill Rowley attempts to reconcile He may just die on the spot. I will not have this Boy try to lie to Me, not for a second. I told You about the Football game in Rock Springs Wyoming and the fight in Virginia, I don't remember but parts of them. I truly am a dangerous Person People, but only to those that insist on messing with My life. I have stated numerous times that I am angered enough to commit murder, but that seems to be blown off. How many times has some Fool cried out on the internet only for it to be brought up later after He killed Someone? Ridiculousness! If I were to say these Muslims are Demons, I could be prosecuted? But this is ignored? Holy Crap! What the Devil is this Obama up too? I feel We are under siege at this moment, They are attempting, and succeeding apparently, to break Our financial back. The saying, "Life will never be the same.", comes to mind here. I love America, but I would like it a whole lot better if a lot of the Bull Crap We have to live with was gotten rid of. But Hey, I'm just one Human, if it were possible to change the World for the better with the stroke of a pen, then I'll take the chance. "I'm only one Man.", "One Man Everybody knows.", "Children do this.", "This Child.", "I'm a Kid too.", "That Man's a Kid.", "The Kid's a Man.", "This old Boy grew.", chance taken, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment