Sunday, June 16, 2013

Go Spurs!

   I am definitely routing for the San Antonio Spurs to beat the Heat. Happy Fathers day to those that were Man enough to stand Their ground, Me? You already knew that answer. I want to write a song titled, "An unhappy Fathers day.", You may see what I mean. People always ask Me if I have Kids, it's not a good feeling when They look at You funny when You say no either. I wish just once all You so-called nice People that say shit out loud and insist on pushing some lonely Fella could feel what it is like to be the Loser. PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE PEOPLE!!! Under fucking stand that for a second. I see it all the time where some Jerk thinks it's cute to say something knowing He can get away with it because You're the type that walks away from fighting. There is a reason, not an excuse, for doing so, I have put People in the hospital before Folks. It's like a Friend of Mine said to Me, He doesn't like fighting due to the fact that He can really hurt Someone. It is part of maturity, being a Man about certain things. Now if a Guy beats up on a Girl, or Woman, He will be dealt with. Fear is not the issue here, when the time comes I don't even think about it I just react. Kids think it's fun to go out and find somebody to beat up, Boy You're going to run into some Guy that has had enough of that shit to fill a stadium. I do intend though to take care of some people I know, a fighting offence has taken place and I will not let Them get away with it. I hope to fuck this piece of shit Bill Rowley approaches Me about this, I am getting excited thinking about it, We're talking just a few weeks away from now. Along time coming is the saying. Another thing that really pisses a Guy like Me off is when You smile about Him. The old saying goes, "Just smile about it'", is not wise Folks. Do Me a favor and visualize Yourself being mad about Somebody doing something that ticks You off, now see Them thinking it's cute. "I'll wipe that smile off Your face!", says it all. Oh yea, Bill? Fuck You You piece of dirt. And yes Bill I want You so bad I can't fucking stand it Pal. Kelly John McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment