Sunday, February 23, 2014

7511 pageveiws

I really am pissed off about these People as I say. As of Today I am still seeing or hearing things on T.V. and in the Movies that really bothers Me. Subliminal messages? Is that what I just saw on Lara Croft: Tomb Raider? Right before She does Her acrobatic scene She is looking for some music. She pulls out an album where You can only see the top of it, it is Pink Floyd's Animals album for sure, She then puts it back. This is a direct shot at Me Folks. As I have stated before this all started with that album. Freda came by and asked if I wanted some acid and then I looked on the turntable and found that exact album already set up for Me to listen to. I was so into it that night that I can say without a doubt I was playing the lead while listening to it. I am not a Professional Musician, but I blew Jon Piersons mind while jamming one night, again They had Me tripping on acid that night too. I'll say it here and now, if these People are not brought to justice I am capable of taking a life over this. You do not understand what My life is like and You will never be able to see it with Your mind, and these People created it. And now They fuck with Me? Anger is reality. Kelly John McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment