Saturday, February 8, 2014

Why Me? Is a Kid!

   Ya, I understand that all of this bitching about My F'd up life is a Child's way of seeking help, but what else can I do? Go and Kill a Kid? All My life, and I do mean all of it, I have been messed with, and that is a fact. I told You about My Grand Parents giving Me a Puppy, I remember a lot from those years but I do not recall ever playing with My Dog. As I have said, I was told to go out and feed it one day and He tried to attack Me. This was the same year that I crawled up the ladder leaning against the fence and went to the hospital for smacking My head against the ground. What a screwed up Family I have? My Folks have told Me so much crap that I called Their bluff and told the U.S. Marshals that the local prison farm was allowing Rapist to run a muck in town. I have lived a screwy life, but come on? I insist on the fact that I moved here to Riverton Wyoming for one reason alone, I just want one of these People to run into Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment