Sunday, February 16, 2014

Unbelievable

   I say unbelievable because that is how I see what is going on. I cannot believe, nor understand, how it is that this Person Richard Pattison is allowed to mess with My life and get away with it. Yes I am angered enough to shoot this Person and I will admit to it. I tell no lie when I say I went to California with killing on My mind. I doubted the possibility of running into this Fella, but I know in My heart that I would have stabbed the Boy. I say this to get Your attention, this Person is a Criminal and needs to be brought to justice. I told You how I turned and headed east from Stockton California instead of continuing on to Wenachie Washington where I was contemplating a murder of this Bill Rowley for His role in Their scheme too. I admit this sounds far fetched, but They purposely set Me up with L.S.D. and altered My life, in My mind that is a killing offence. I have a future if I conduct Myself right and want to see what it holds for Me or I could be tempted to follow through against this Bill Rowley character, People They screwed My life up, and that is enough to drive a Human Being to the edge when You think about how They set Me up. Now They are wealthy and screwing with My life? That My Friends is outrageous! "I demand respect!", and deserve more the I am receiving from these People that laugh at My plight, one They created.

No comments:

Post a Comment