Friday, February 14, 2014

This is not a hoax

   I am a real Person on the face of the Earth and I have been victimized. I so badly want justice for the crimes committed against Me. I foresee a future for Me with brightness, as long as abstain from the abusive life I have live for the past thirty plus years. I have mentioned sobriety, well two weekends ago I fell off the wagon. I went to Casper and spent the evening drunk, so drunk I should have wound up in Jail, yes I drove afterwards. But Tonight I refused to go drinking, and on certain days You really want to. Those days are Saint Valentines day and Fathers day, They are cruel days for a Loser like Me. But Hey, I am sitting here as sober as I can be Tonight for a fact. It is a depressing evening to say the least, God bless the broken hearted. As I have done in the past I will do Tonight, this is so depressing I have to quit. Hug Your Loved Ones and be damn glad You're not Me. Sincerely, Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment