Friday, February 28, 2014

Hello again

   Reality. Reality is something I face every time I wake up. I wind up taking a good hard look at Myself when I realize that Nancy is not there with Me and I see Myself still suffering for Her after over thirty years. It may sound insane to You I am sure. I had the chance recently to check My sanity, there is a Fella that walks around town wearing a dress, that tells a Person You are not as bad off as You may think. Well, Tomorrow I sign the lease for My house. I have paid Norm $400. a week for the past two weeks in order to pay off the deposit of $875., I will have to borrow $200. extra in order to pay the$1,400. in full, but that's fine with Me. This will be the first place I have rented in three years. It just goes to show You that it is possible to work Your way out of the streets when You try. The problem most People have is They stay in an area where the jobs are hard to find. Well, I'm out a here. I hope the spring weather will bring joy to the lives of those that get depressed in the winter, I'm looking forward to it Myself, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment