Saturday, February 22, 2014

Still Kickin'

   Yep, I am still here and pissed off. I really do not understand how it is that this Richard Pattison can screw with My life on national television, nor is it easy to believe that He is doing so. And Yes I say this is happening for a fact. I have many regrets in life, and one of them is that I never read that damn Playboy. I am convinced that the People at that party at the Marriott set Me up with a life because I was such an innocent little kid at the age of twenty. People, this really did happen to Me, as I say Johnny Carson was talking about Me. It is a very strange World We live upon, It's crazy to Me how a lot of People just blurt things out and say stuff to Me, it's a game They play, I insist on not joining in. You know, if I would have been left alone in My life I would be living a prosperous productive life instead of being a messed up Human Being. It is disgusting how People treat others, I completely understand how other Lands hate Americans. I Myself will fight to keep this Country a place We can admire, but there are so many rotten Kids here that really need to take a good look at Themselves and see what They are doing before it's too late. The United States of America as it is known is full of good hearted People also, but They seem to be allowing this Pattison and His type do as They please. I tell no joke when I say He and His Pal Bill Rowley set Me up with L.S.D. and Rock & Roll and set My head in another direction then was natural, and yes I was constantly asked if I wanted acid by this Kevin Childers Person, Whom was a Friend of Bill's. I seek only what I deserve here Folks, and I want it bad, justice. Kelly McGill here saying good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment