Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Not just talk

   I have said repeatedly how I want to kill these People, it is not a joke. I admit I will not go seeking Them out and commit a Murder, but I know Myself well enough to say that if I run into one of Them I will start a fight and more then likely beat a piece of dirt to death. I have told You about losing control before and not even remembering what happened. I would much rather have these People brought to justice and see Them sitting in Jail for a spell, but the longer this continues the angrier I become. Persistence pays off, I have seen it first hand. I am known in Texas as a Bastard when I don't get paid. I have a knack for pissing somebody off enough that I will get paid. If it does'nt work by calling the one that owes You till His phone is shut off, call the next Person up the ladder. If that don't work, go even higher. You'll find that one Person that says enough is enough and You will get paid. I have done this a time or two and it worked every time. Thus is the main reason I write and write like I do, it has to work. I insist on bringing these Boys down for the way I was, and being, treated by Them. In My eyes this is a killing offence, and I want something done before I go too far. Sincerely, Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment