Saturday, February 15, 2014

Life

   Good news, I finally rented a place of My own. I bought My truck around six months ago and have paid it off, $5,500. paid in full, so now I can move on. This is actually the nicest place I have rented in My life to be honest. It's nothing fancy, but it is decent enough that I would'nt hesitate to bring a Woman home to it. It just goes to show You what a Person can do if They try. Now I need to start saving some money. Without the doping and hanging out in Bars I should be able to save some every month. My dream is to be able to start living a real life. I still am working on the patent for the holster and at the present attempting to make Our first one. After I make a few I want to sell them at gun shows and on the Web. Since I have a lot of Police Officer watching this I'll let You know where to look for them when I am ready to sell them. I am confident You'll want one, it's an easier access then an ankle holster. And seeing as how some forces wear boots it will work just right for You. It is amazing to Me how one day to the next Your life can change, Yesterday I was depressed and Today I feel good. It is just like meeting Nancy, Your life can change in the blink of an eye. I wish You all good health and happiness in Your lives and thank You for reading this. Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment