Monday, February 10, 2014

With liberty and justice for All?

   Well? How come these People are'nt in Jail yet? It may just be Nobody gives a damn, or They may be abiding Their time. I am sure it is because I am a Slow Person, and They have some smarts. I do understand that what They are doing on the Television is purely just a misdemeaner, but what They did to My life is a felony. I regret never reading that damn Playboy now. I seriously, if handed some money would have split in into thirds and gave these Assholes Their fair share. I would have eventually saw through what They were doing to My life after a spell and had it out with Them I know now. I can see right through Richard Pattison now. I am convinced that any song I would have written He would have had a plan to copyright it in His name, guaranteed. If I could prove that I was set up with some money I would not hesitate to take these Boys down for stolen property, I am sure it would stick. But without proof? I am spinning My wheels. So Tonight I spread some words around, maybe they'll help out some Kid out there. Like, "This old Boy grew.", "I grew since then.", "You're not Man enough to grow.", "Smart allecky Kid.", "Lonliness will drive You insane.", "If You had a Man You'd be mature.", "Yes I am a Man.", "Stop trying to be a Man.", and "Damn Fool Kid." are some things I learned along the way. Remember one thing Kids, "The mind is a terrible thing to waste.". Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment