Friday, September 26, 2014

Bad Elvis1

   I am a new Human that is a fact. It is a serious thing I speak of Folks. Folks? I have used that one from the "get go" We all do it "Momma" We are taught to repeat, it is mockery. We as People do it because it is natural. Kid's mess with other Kid's because it is what is going on. Hey, I finally remembered a story of My life while typing, I'll be dammed. Too the Youth in the World as of the year 2114? I as a Human Being am named Kelly McGill. I just read what I had written and saw a bland, boring, so far back woods, uneducated, You know what I mean kinda Kid. Wow, I say. As I have stated I clean up what I scribble here and try to present an authentic story. So I leave My rough draft of the Evening for full exposure of My mind. No Bull Pal, that's Kelly McGill. I did have to go through this latter part to clarify a thing or two. As a finish of My jabbering Here Tonite I will conclude with a rendition of an earlier page. I will complete My story of the Night with Jibberish as far as I'll know. I am a Human though and am able to see different route too, I think I'll end with this, I am a Jackass. I even told John Pierson, Whom again I say lives in Pflugerville Texas, on Malden, to tell'em to say eeeah, Grandpa Kelly says Eeeah was done by Tyler Perry? I have to insist on continuing for one last thing. I am still capable of living a Life with an Adult Female standing by My side. Hurt pride is devastating. I am so amazed that I even live Friends. Pain sucks and this really brings it out so hard. I am so in love with a Woman. Nancy, You are My life. I'm through, She does bring a smile though.

No comments:

Post a Comment