Monday, September 1, 2014

You are a reason to live.

   Yes, I have a wisdom that allows Me to look at the World. I admit that My mental eye has yet to develope fully. I see Grown People new everytime I see one that's how new I am. A Greenhorn for sure. But the difference is that I do have an open mind to growing. I feel feelings most of You out there, no exaggerations, may never feel. People die daily You know? I could be done right after, or during this next sentence. Wow! I know for sure Nobodies wrote that one down before. But hey, My name is Kelly McGill and I was left to hang. I had to grab the attention of some People with the position to act upon what is a horrible offence. I truly am amazed at how these People are allowed to do what it is that They actually do get away with. Reality! You as a whole feel it is a cordial gathering. You against the slow Guy. I am that slow Guy. I hurt Nancy, and that one devastates Me. Reality? Grow the fuck up! What You have here is a lost soul that understands exactly where He is and What exactly is going on in the World around Him. I am not a totally lost Child, even though I Myself have My doubts without a joke intended. Hey! I am the one They..... Oh? You don't really give a Fuck? Wow? Americans Today? "Who cares?", "Dumbass!", "What a Winner!" or whatever clever things You have to say. Hey!!!! You!!!! The one joking about Me or anything else that a Man refuses to laugh at!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment