Tuesday, September 9, 2014

By Golly!

   What in the Hell is a Golly? And to be by Golly? Is that like Holy Smokes, or By Jsesus? One thing I have taken into view, which does mean "I have noticed." is that when something is cool, meaning acceptable, We tend to copy it. Fact. Even saying the word fact is the same damn thing. Hey, do you want to go way overboard with that one? From the Day You are taught to talk You are in actuality just mocking what You see and hear. From that Day forward You instinctively watch and accept what is being formed. My experience in this field is undocumented yes. But My experience up close and for real is exactly that. I have heard over the years sayings such as "In the real World", I have one thing to say there. I may not live in Your World, but what ever World was created for Me is as real as it can be fro Me. I do not think of this as a fun thing what I am doing here. I have cried My eyes out Folks just to get this out there. Hey, I am a small Child in the eyes of Grown. I Myself would have killed this Child years ago if I thought He were unworthy of a decent Life. Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment