Saturday, September 20, 2014

What I hate!

   I hate Assholes, well I am one due to My retarded Life. I hate messed up People, well I are one! I hate People that allow Richard Pattison, I allowed Him.  I hate the Bullshit that surrounds Us daily. I hate the naive ways People look at the World, They want to kill Us. I hate these People wanting to kill You. In actuality I feel sorry for Them. They are in the same Boat as most Americans are up to the date September 20th, Today, in the year of 2014. Hey! We are being accosted by Enemies of America and I am now waking up to that fact Myself. "It'll blow over." is what brings Us down. I as an American am seeing a change come over Us, We have all seen what happened after the attack on New York itself, but what I see is an open Country with an Enemy that created itself entering with reckless Authority. Meaning They are here to Kill Goddamn it. Those are laymens terms Son. I am the last one to say Kill a Man, but I am being Freind, and yes that is My exact thought when saying this part, keep Your head lower than Your butt, We want to see 'em both around for a spell. Hey! People want to destroy Us. And as far as Richard goes, He'd more'nlikey back You, I'll give 'im that, don't  Yur back. Excuse Me if You will? Crudeness? That is Me. I just used the restroom and came back and read this? Kelly? No wonder You all ignore Me. "Just ignore Him maybe He'll go away!", never works.

1 comment: