Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Dork!

   That title cracked Me up. As I write here, right now, I am in a frame of mind less than normal. But at the same time I realize more than You comprehend. Meaning, You know nothing about My knowledge, nor My inner Being looking at the World go by. Granted, I too know of My own thoughts and not Yours. One of the greatest things known to Man is when You can see a Human understand what it is that You are understanding at the same time. Oh I know I am talking off the wall as They say it, and even being very crude in the sense of many mentalities around the Globe, but when You see right through a Person and see that that Human knew exactly what it was that You are realizing at that same time is neat. Hell Kid's, I could shock Your silly Behinds about now with such crud. You know, People out there criticize a Lonely Person, especially Males, but if I really tried married Gals are a dime a dozen. The Blues? I hate the exiztance of a Human, Myself. I was a Kid that sat back and watched. My late Teens? Hell on Wheels Pal. You nor any other Person is going to do anything, and I do refer to the Police out there. Hey, I really did walk up to the Playboy Mansion and rattle the gate. Twice now I have walked up to the Playboy west studio in Santa Monica Cal. too. The first time I had a brilliant idea to write My Life story. And knowing They had contacted Me in 1980 I thought what the hey. I even sent Snail Mail Hughs way at first. I know They are around somewhere. I do have a question for You, would a Guy go to these extremes as a bad joke? Try Me. Seriously, try Me in front of a Jury Tomorrow. I demand it.

No comments:

Post a Comment