Wednesday, September 3, 2014

F-in' Heimer!

   I left a little memento on My way from L.A. to Sacramento. The whole way up 99 I wrote F-in ' Heimer was Here! It was a monotony breaker. I wrote I slept here, I bathed here and a few other choice sayings I can't really recall. The point is, I did it. Kelly McGill has gone so many places and seen so many different opportunities in His Life and that is a written fact right here and now. But why in the Hell can He not be a normal Lover? Huh! Again, I am a lost Fool with a rough way in Life. This in itself will tarnish a Persons pride. I have said before that when I was blindsided by Nancy I looked so deep into the depths of My Life and knew I was out classed. The pain from that I would only wish on a rotten Human. Pain in Life opens Our eyes to reality. He that wishes to argue go hit Yourself with a hammer. By golly I'll show Ya sooner or later that I am a decent Human being harrassed in a fashion unallowed. By golly I let stand since I wrote 'er that way. Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment