Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Been quiet

   Do not for an instant think I am letting these People off the hook. I have but few years left, be it twenty or forty. I am beyond middle aged and never even realized I was. there's not a whole lot of 108 year old's out there. I am really curious on how I have effected T.V., Richard seems to have an outlet just too mess with Me. I want You to understand that when I say something like that I look at it's reality. Since I started this I have actually been without the ability to watch whatever I want daily. Even now I pay for the web but not the cable. Hell the only reason I was watching those damn shows where Their arrogance is outstanding, is because I received the minimum channels that are free. Meaning Fox. I really can't put up with the crap They put out. Family Guy, The Simpson's, I could go on. Quality Television it is lacking. Well, I just had to say I'm still here and fighting, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment