Tuesday, September 9, 2014

In the first place if I were,,,,,

   When My mind holds still long enough to really grasp how Others are it is amazing how Children are in America Today. A frightening thing is taking place and yet They screw with Me? I insist on the fact that I do write this crap from the heart too. I have an idea to help You with Your decision about Me, am I the one making fun of some retarded Kid? My Grand Mothers name is Ella, I am Grandpa Kelly too. Proof being on the text messages months before the show from area code 512, number 300-9450. A throw away phone from Target I still pay $10. a year on to keep active. It is in fact within ear shot as I type and For hours after to boot.  Damn it! I thought They were My Friends Folks. I have said it before and I am saying it again, if nothing else comes out of this other then changing Lives, opening eyes, Hell I'd be proud for damn sure. Hey! What the Fuck? Kelly.

1 comment: