Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Loss of interest Myself

   I sure have'nt been rattling on lately. Tired is all. Forty hours has been a short week for quite a time now, it's catching up too. I really want to recap what I am even speaking of Tonight. As I have said, and I swear with open eyes looking at My dilemma, I was just some Kid that was beginning out in Life when I was sent into a World of heartache. Soon after People decided it was Their appointed duty to help Me become a song Writer. I seriously was sitting at home when a knock was heard on a door that only allows certain People in through an intercom. Huh! Right afterwards I find some "Acid Rock,", in an obvious position. After the second time being set up in the exact same manner I was asked by William "Bill" Ogden Rowley to join a Band, I did'nt know a chord. Again the wheels churned and with the help of Others I wound up in Austin Texas. Yes, I walked into a Party at the Marriott that night too. There was a concert in Austin I feel I should have followed My first thoughts and went to instead of goofing off like We were. Jackson Browne I believe it was, I am curious if I did'nt crash His after Party to be honest. And if You are wondering how They could have ever known where to find Me after I left that night, I did kind a lose it when the acid hit Me a bit and just happened to be looking out the window at the job I was working at at the time. It would be a simple thing to find out Who was running it and if They had some Kid from Wyoming working with Them named Kelly McGill. People, They gave a slow Kid, Me, enough acid to keep Him awake for over two day well before They gave Me the Playboy. I for one as a Human cannot even prtend to like a Person that messes with Another.

No comments:

Post a Comment