Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Do You People even care?

   It seems to Me I am wasting My time here. I am wondering if I even deserve a decent shot in Life, Nobody else seems to give a shit. I look at My life and ask Myself what I have done to deserve such a rotten Life and after looking at it more times than I can recall I still have to ask why Me? I sincerely have never gone out of My way to harm another Person. Yes I did go to California to find this Pattison, but only after I realized exactly what He had done to My mind. These People find it amusing to do what They do and I doubt if any remorse has set in either. A Cowardly act if there ever has been one for sure. I insist on saying that these People are the direct party responsible for Me plight in Life. In all sincerity I really hate My life and will either change it or end it.

No comments:

Post a Comment