Tuesday, August 18, 2015

14,001 pageveiws

  It gives Me a feeling of accomplishment to some extent when I see that many People have read what I am saying. It doesn't seem to matter though, I'm a poor Slob and these Assholes made it rich. I want Richard Pattison and Bill Rowley to know and understand this here and now, You two are scum and I want You put where You belong, in prison. I am so disgusted with My Life People, it would be so easy to go to Wenachie Washington and put a bullet in the head of this Bill Rowley piece of shit. You willingly went along with an attempt to devastate My mind for Your gain. Anger? I am fighting mad right now. You Boy's had better steer clear of Me for the rest of Your stinking Lives, You two know Me and what I am capable of when it comes to fighting from experience. The thing is, I don't see what You did too Me as fair, so don't expect a fair fight Boy's. I would like nothing better right now when it comes to these two then to be looking down at You lying in a pool of blood. That is exactly how I feel. The only thing that keeps Bill Rowley alive at this point is the fact that I have a tight enough grip on Myself to prevent Me form walking up to You and slitting You miserable throat. And yes that is what I really want to do. These People set out to screw with My life and mind and successfully accomplished Their goal, and now I am being mocked and laughed at by these Children? Bill do You understand fully that I am less than two hundred miles from Your exact location? This deed They have pulled off is a killing offense. Somebody had better take this shit seriously because I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment