Tuesday, August 18, 2015

14013 I believe it said Tonight

   Twelve more readings, cool! Forgive the Childish sarcasm it is uncalled for. My Life? I have but one option but to look at it when I start to type here. Wow! Is really all I can say. Here I am a Heart Broken Fool, a Fool with no choice in the matter because Fools never do have a chance, You're born to it, in a country known as America where People are looking pretty fucked up. I saw as a Child the camps on the side of the freeway out of town where the Hippies lived. The Cops went down Our street a few times saying to stay inside. The Strawberry Festival in Orange County was said to have some serious riots when My Folks worked the ticket booths, as the head People in the office. My Dad said They would have a solid wall of Cops around the trailer They were in and watched it out the window. The sixties in Southern California. Bah! We had some real Bad Ass Bikers as Neighbors once. Later in Life when working there I asked a white Guy if He had heard of Crow Village, "Yea I've heard of Crow.". Would have started Kindergarden around '64 or so, I heard They shoot out the street lights there now, at least that was in the '90s, I heard it from a Freind's Mom I visited there. I'm still surprised I wound up walking out of there without a major fight or two. They tried, but? I told You about Mr. Ray Joe Lewis? I kicked His ass hard. And We were only three. Well? I've looked Him up and in My surprise the Fool is in Salem Oregon. I am now Friends with Him and His Sister Cathy on Facebook. My Sister Kay told Me She had become Friends on there and I said 'huh?!' or something like that and contacted Him immediately. Ray was always there when some kind of shit just happened to come along, and the thing is I did'nt see Ray a lot after We moved from being right next door but He would be there when needed, that is a Friend. In other words, at least I'm an innocent Fuck to write such garbage. Get Me out of this Life is what I pray for to that almighty son of a bitch in the sky, but it aint workin'. You Folks have a great Life and don't worry about Me, I seriously aint sure how much more of the Nancy crap I can deal with, do You understand? My daily ritual is to get up and take a iss and say I hate thie Life, no shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment