Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Hey! I am trying.

   I have been at odds with this crap for too many years. Here I am. I hate Life. I hate You for allowing this childish nonsense that Richard created. And I hate the Fuckers in Our existence that want to take down the innocent Children known as the Americans. I see one thing straight as a crooked arrow is allowed. We started a fight with Saddam. Mr. Bush Sr. did not have full backing of Congress and They said "No!" after He backed out of Kuwait. It was an open wound. "W" as the young Gentleman is affectionately called by His  Peers, We Americans, then "Stepped up to the plate." and hit a Home Run. Today? Hello. I am sitting here watching My sorry ass write this crap and wondering about the whole kit and kaboodle. You? We are in deep shit with the Boneheads We have in America...... Hey, that is how I look at it. The thing is, if They played it out and We fought, Whoever, and not the Military I feel They have a grip on more than We know and understand, these People have had years of seeking ways to destroy Us as a Country, America!!!! I did, and I can say as a documented fact on film, walk into the F.B.I. Headquarters in Austin Texas right after the attack in New York and gave Them a hand written letter that was so thick They were visibly not liking Me bringing to Them. Hey again, I need help. This is a pathetic plea for it I know, but Hey again, I want to see the end of it soon. I hope You will forgive a Kid and His rambling because this Kid has a chance if I find the crack and fall in it. Open that God Damn Crack My Friend, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment