Friday, August 7, 2015

My Life so far

   The computer? What an amazing discovery. I am in fact infatuated by it. I have though come to a conclusion, Facebook has a lot of lies at times. I stopped following a few sites already and plan too remove more. Other than that, My Life still sucks. I cry and cry about the pain I feel. Today was harsh. I wonder how much more I can cope with. I am the laughing stock of America and it is well documented. You know when I said I was in Cheyenne and spent four months in county jail for doing nothing? I am the one that found the lies in the reports and pointed it out to the appointed Attorney. These People were supposed to be honest hard workers in the eye of the public, They were nothing but rotten eggs in My opinion. If You think for one second that it is known as an Adult to bother another Human Being You are seriously mistaken. A Man? Yes, I must ask for I am still in My Youth. But I have witnessed enough People on the face of the Earth to say I am wise to the ways of the World. I wish You all a farewell, Kelly.












No comments:

Post a Comment