Saturday, August 1, 2015

Give the Fool a chance

Hello out there, how the Hell are Ya? Today We want to talk about fairness. It seems to be lacking in the World as I know it. Fairness would have this Richard Pattison behind bars, I am not seeing that happen. Why? Is My question. I have a rage building up inside of Me that I want to let loose when I think of this Person and what it is that He has done. In reality I have lived My Life known as a "Space Case" and it bothers Me immensely. I would love to run into this Boy someday and kick Him in the teeth and elbow His silly ass so hard He'll never forget it and that is known as a fact of life. I admit I went to Santa Monica in hopes of doing that and worse. I know I could have stabbed Him easily after all the crap He has pulled. Richard, if You do read this I just have this to say, that's a damn good way to get Your ass shit Pal. Kelly McGill here saying so too.

No comments:

Post a Comment