Tuesday, August 11, 2015

You just never know

   Here I am at My apartment when I have a thought. I pay $20. a week for parking to the Manager of the place. I had bought a bike for thirty and I figured He might just take that for payment. I went over and knocked on His door. When He opened it I knew something was wrong by His actions. His shirt was off and He seemed a little wound up. He was also sweaty. About that time another Fella comes into His living room, He should have got it that I don't like that crap by the look on My face. Silly ass Faggot anyhow. In reality He was one of the last I would have expected to be Gay, dammit I thought the Guy was alright until then. I cannot wait to get this Job thru and go to Billings. I liked what I saw of it last Thanksgiving, a lot of pretty Ladies there that aren't afraid to smile at You, I like that. And it's away from all the silliness here in Seattle. People look at Me funny around the site when I say I am going to Montana. They can't understand what I don't like here, well for one You have way too many screwed up People here. Santa Monica and L.A. have a similar issue, but here it seems intensified. Even the People from L.A. that have visited here I am told hate the traffic, and that's from a So. Cal. resident. There are tents all around when You get over by I-5, in California They would have been moved out. Here it is a Homeless haven it seems. They can have it I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment