Sunday, August 30, 2015

14111 veiws so far

   I had to write Tonight because I am out of Here. Seattle is'nt quite the place for Me. For one thing it's getting pretty sorry in America. I have seen the videos of Kids beating People up for nothing, these are everyone of them Blacks on White People. I see that I will not give You a chance to defend Yourselves I will be trying to hurt Everyone of You. John Lucas said a few years back, "If the Blacks ever went off We're in deep shit.". I had a few run ins actually with a couple of black Boy's here. I was walking out of a Bar and He, as Kid's do, tried to bump Me. I'm 55 years old, I know how Children think to a point. He then ssid something but I just ignored Him and walked on. The same thing I did when another came around the corner and We were'nt too far away from each other. After I passed He started saying something I could tell was directed towards Me. I learned in the 8th grade to walk away until cornered and then come out like an Animal from My Karate classes. Which leads Me to say this about William Ogden Rowley Whom resides in Wenachie Washington less than 200 miles from My current location, Bill You are damn lucky I can resist the temptation to pay You a visit. It would start as just an ass beating, and I am very capable of it You know from experience Bill, but I really am afraid I would just shoot the piece of Shit. I have these feelings inside of Me when I think of Nancy that it's eating Me up inside. I wrote this whole thing Tonight because of what it did to Me. I was racked with pain, and as usual You want to die right then. I have shed more tears in M y Life I am convinced No Man before has ever cried as much as I. They roll down My face as I write. I can't even concentrate right now. I'm leaving this as wrote. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment